miércoles, 17 de julio de 2013

LOOK OF THE DAY: FLOWER

Fashionistas!!!
As you know, the floral print is on fire, and perfect for this summer. I feel that this dress, has an oriental air, due to the black and the color of the flowers, don't you think? and everything related to asia is trend for this season, but I must tell you that when I bought it, I didn't think about it, and I never do when I do shopping. For me it is very important the clothes calls my attention, whether is or not the trend.
HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

Fashionistas!!!
Como saben, el estampado floral esta a full y para el verano es perfecto. Este vestido, siento que tiene un aire oriental, por el negro y el color de las flores, no creen? y este aire oriental también es tendencia para esta temporada, pero debo decirles que cuando lo compre ni pensé en eso, y nunca lo hago cuando compro. Para mi es muy importante que una prenda llame mi atención, sea o no de tendencia.
ESPERO LES GUSTE!!!















Dress "Khol's"
Shoes "Forever 21"
Purse "Tory Burch"



LOVE

Maria Alejandra Brisso

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario